Sunday, March 15, 2009

Layman to the Law

The Law

As I start to add more and more to this legal blog, I think it will become painfully obvious to the reader that I know really nothing about the law. This blog is intended to explore the law through research and news events.

Information you find in this blog will most likely be inaccurate at times. I don't want any readers to take what I write in here as gospel, because it is all subject to interpretation and legitimacy. Furthermore, if you find something that needs correction, omission, tweaked, twirled, or edited... please let me know. I will try and keep things here accurate... to the best of my ability.

As far as I know, one is legally allowed to share opinions, so you will see my opinion on subjects quite often. Anytime I slander, misuse, hurt, belittle, misinform, or any other act; punishable by litigious action... please let me know. I will do my best to delete, edit, or altogether change posts and entries. I am after all, a layman to the law.

No comments:

Post a Comment